Sunday, September 2, 2012

KG Tris #120: 9/2/12 - Kelowna Apple Triathlon 2012

Welcome to Episode #120 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!

In this episode, I talk about my training this summer (or the lack thereof), give my Apple Triathlon race report, my goals and plans for the next few months, and I read a few race reports!

To download an mp3 of this episode, click here.

Shout outs and Race Reports from:

Barbara from Idaho
Lyle, Susan, Rory, and Jason from Kelowna
John from Oroville, WA
Kate

Check out the Quadrathon Podcast to hear Stuart and I chat about Marathon and Triathlon training


Gear Reviews

None this week.

Workout Song Clips of the Week:

"Here and Now" by Great Big Sea

Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave me a review on itunes!

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!