Sunday, April 17, 2011

KG Tris #93: 4/17/11 - Complementary Therapies

Welcome to Episode #93 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!

In this episode, I give a training update, talk about my real lactate threshold test and bike fit with Rob Swan from Critical Performance, read emails from listeners, Alena and Michael, and talk about the why's and how's of my physio and chiro appointments.  You even get to hear my squeal through an IMS appointment with my physiotherapist.

To download Episode #93 to your computer, click here.

Email, Voice Mail, Race Reports, and Links from:

Alena
Michael

Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) with Martha Sirdevan from Wave Physiotherapy

Active Release Technique and Graston Technique  with Melanie Welder from Active Living Chiropractic


Click here to join the KG Tris Podcast Listener Group on facebook.


Gear Reviews

Coming soon - Pearl Izumi trail shoe reviews!

Workout Song Clips of the Week:



"Here and Now" by Great Big Sea

Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave a review on itunes!

Here's a link to the show on itunes.

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!

No comments: